1. Gradient type Gradient type screw features: the compression section is long, the energy conversion is relaxed during plasticization, and it is mostly used for plastics with poor thermal stability such as PVC.
2. Mutant type The characteristics of the mutant type screw: the compression section is short, the energy conversion is more severe during plasticization, and it is mostly used for crystalline plastics such as polyolefin and PA.
3. General-purpose general-purpose screw features: The general-purpose screw with strong adaptability can be adapted to the processing of various plastics and avoid frequent screw replacement.
Mould clamping force:250-3200T
Daily maintenance of screw barrel of injection molding machine:
1. Do not start the machine when the barrel and screw have not reached the preset temperature.
2. Prevent metal fragments and sundries from falling into the hopper. If processing recycled materials, a magnetic hopper should be added to prevent iron filings from entering the barrel.
3. When using anti-saliva, make sure that the plastic in the barrel is completely melted, so as to avoid damage to the transmission system parts when the screw retreats.
4. When using new plastic, the remaining material of the barrel should be cleaned.
5. When the temperature of the molten plastic is normal but black spots or discoloration are constantly found in the injection molded product, check whether the screw threading head, rubber ring, and rubber meson are worn. .
6. When the product is injection molded, try to make the material plasticized evenly, so as to reduce the transmission torque of the screw and increase its service life.